Monday, December 31, 2012

Doggie Doggie Where's Your Bone

This doggie treat is a favorite of my chocolate lab, Millie.  She absolutely LOVES these treats!  This recipe was given to me by Linda.  Millie thanks you Linda for these delicious treats!

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of milk

1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.  Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
3.  Mix the dry ingredients (flour & baking powder) in a separate bowl.  In the other bowl combine peanut butter and milk.
4.  Slowly add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter/milk mixture.  I had to use my hands to mix the ingredients together. 
5.  Knead until smooth.  Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to cut shapes.  I prefer a dog bone that I bought at Michaels probably two years ago. 
6.  Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.  Remove and let treats cool.

I froze half of the treats in the freezer to use for a later date. 
Dog Treats








No comments:

Post a Comment