Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Chapter Begins

My daughter and I are beginning on our next chapter today...creating a blog.  A little background about me:  my official retirement date begins tomorrow.  Yippee!  After 25 years, I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life.  I have been married 43 years to a man that puts up with my Type A personality.  By the way, he is the best Dad in the world to our 4 children.  Below is a brief synopsis of what makes me tick:
 
1.God
2.Family
3.Decorating
4.Couponing
5.Sewing
6.Knitting
7.Crocheting
8.Gardening
9.The Celtic Woman
10.Beth Moore
 
Now I am going to turn this over to my daughter. 

This will be short and sweet.  I have been teaching elementary school for fourteen years.  I have two beautiful daughters and my favorite place to vacation is Folly Beach, South Carolina.  As you can tell, I am the quiet one in the family.
 
 
Join us as we create and begin this new journey. This blog will be a modge podge of ideas. 

Guess you can figure out which one is the Mom/Gammy of the 3 girls and granddaughter.


5 comments:

  1. Amanda forgot to mention her 2 beautiful sisters :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This must be from Daughter Number 2. Join us. It would be neat to see what you are up to in Germany!

      Delete
  2. Rob, This is very neat. I know you will enjoy doing this with Amanda. My granddaughter, Nicole, has created a blog. I enjoy reading things like this. Will put you in my favorites so I can check in with you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. I do not have a clue what I am doing and hope Amanda and I can improve greatly. Wish you would start one!

      Delete